- Access to 3,000+ Turboprops, Executive Jets & Airliners
- 20 Years Experience
- Jet Charters with 24/7 Availability, 365 Days of the Year
- Dedicated VIP Concierge Trip Planning and Service
- No Airport Traffic, No Long Security Lines
- Point to Point Competitive Pricing
Check Out Our Fleet
Long Range Jets
300+ Private Jet Deals from New York
With over 15 different types of private jet charters available, we have a fleet ready to serve your VIP experience at 30,000 feet. Our aircraft are equipped for very small to very large groups to get you from New York to wherever your final destination is. Cut down the hassle of security and long waits and use your time more effectively with the private jet experience.
Amazing Jet Centre for Private and chartered jets out of New York City. Outstanding customer service, super friendly and helpful staff & free parking
This puts first class to shame! A private jet rental is truly the way to go. Their concierge experience is second to none.
My company pools together for our private jet rentals whenever we need to get somewhere special. So do our families for some exciting getaways and destinations. These guys always offer the best experience. Do yourself the favor of doing it right. A+
Why choose New York Private Jet Charters
- Best price comparison
- Safety comes first
- Unparalleled value
Fly Worldwide from New York to anywhere in the
world on our global fleet of private jets
Exclusive Offers and Member Benefits
Join our Premier Private Jet rentals club to commit to first class. Have full VIP Concierge access and lock in the best rates to your favorite destinations. Whether you need to consistently fly from JFK to LHR or TEB to LAX, our executive service gets you there faster, with less hassle, and in style. Enjoy the private flight experience & don't settle for less.
Often referred to as “NYC”, “The Big Apple,” “The City of Dreams”, and “The City That Never Sleeps”, New York City is a vibrant cultural hub. With a rich history in art, fashion, business, and commerce, it is a great location to immerse yourself in a fast-paced life and enjoy brilliant entertainment. With a wide range of sights and activities, it is considered one of the world's most popular travel destinations.
Broadway and The Theater Scene
New York has one of the largest live theater communities in the world. It has over 100 Broadway and Off-Broadway venues to choose from. Some of these include:
Perfect for anyone looking to explore art and history, New York City is the home to 144 museums. Some of the most popular museums include:
- The American Museum of Natural History
- The Metropolitan Museum of Art
- The Museum of Modern Art (MoMA)
- Museum of Jewish Heritage
- The Guggenheim
First Timer Must-Visits
- One of the must-see locations for any trip to NYC is Times Square . Filled with glowing signs in every direction, this is the iconic spot where the New Years Ball is dropped each year.
- For breathtaking overhead views of the skyline, take a ride to the 86th-floor of the Empire State Building .
- If you want skyline views slightly closer to the ground, check out The Rockefeller Center's 70th-floor observation deck with 360-degree views of the downtown.
- If you want to take a break from the fast pace of the metropolis during your trip, venture over to Central Park . Feeling like a rural getaway, the park has many winding pathways to explore. Take a break from walking to enjoy the Naumberg Orchestral Concerts , which provide free outdoor classical concerts every summer.
When booking your trip to New York City, be sure to plan for what you'd most like to see, as it is a vibrant and busy metropolis with no shortage of things to do./p>
Teterboro Airport — Teterboro, NJ (KTEB, TEB)
111 Industrial Ave, Teterboro, NJ 07608
Westchester County Airport — White Plains, NY (KHPN, HPN)
240 Airport Rd, White Plains, NY 10604
Republic Airport — Farmingdale, NY (KFRG, FRG)
7150 Republic Airport, Farmingdale, NY 11735
John F. Kennedy International Airport — Queens, NY (KJFK, JFK)
Queens, NY 11430
LaGuardia Airport — Queens, NY (KLGA, LGA)
Queens, NY 11371
Long Island MacArthur Airport — Islip, NY (KISP, ISP)
100 Arrival Ave, Ronkonkoma, NY 11779
Conrad New York Downtown 102 North End Avenue New York City, NY 10282-1238
Crosby Street Hotel 79 Crosby St New York City, NY 10012-3905
The Towers at Lotte Plac3 455 Madison Avenue New York City, NY 10022-6845
The Whitby Hotel 18 W 56th St New York City, NY 10019-3806
Sofitel New York 45 West 44th Street New York City, NY 10036-6613
Allegria Hotel 80 W Broadway Long Beach, NY 11561-4036
The Mercer Hotel 47 Mercer St, at Prince St New York City, NY 10012-3203
Four Seasons Hotel New York Downtown 27 Barclay St New York City, NY 10007-2706
The NoMad Hotel New York 1170 Broadway New York City, NY 10001-7507
Baccarat Hotel & Residences 28 W 53rd St New York City, NY 10019-6106
Private jet charter and rental rates can vary between New York jet carriers, but you can expect to pay an average of $1,500 to $3,000 per hour in a turboprop charter; $4,000 to $6,000 light jets; $5,000 to $8,000 per hour for midsize and super midsize jets; and $8,500 to $13,000 an hour to hire a long range jet charter.